This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: Chef Frank Giglio (Entered by Jamie Koonce)
Are you craving a sweet and savory, crunchy, chewy, Autumn treat to take with you on a hiking trek, in a lunchbox, or on a road trip? Make these. They’ll satisfy your hunger better than one of those store-bought cardboard bars!
Serves: 12 servings, more or less depending on how you slice the bars when they're done
Step by Step Instructions
- Grind Pumpkin seeds in food processor into fine pieces. Remove and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Grind squash or pumpkin in food processor into fine pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and grind until a ball starts to form.
- Add mixture to mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment, spread mixture into pan to desired thickness.
- Place in fridge and allow to cool.
Comments added by fellow market members.