This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Paleo Chicken Nuggets
Source: Jamie Koonce (Entered by Jamie Koonce)
Make delicious homemade chicken nuggets that are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and junk free in less than 30 minutes. This recipe also includes a quick recipe for a yummy homemade sweet-n-sour dipping sauce!
Serves: makes four servings
Step by Step Instructions
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT for the coconut flour, sesame seeds, and coconut oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Place coconut flour and sesame seeds in a shallow bowl.
- Make 16 nugget-sized balls with the meat mixture and place each nugget in coconut flour/sesame seed mixture. (Lightly dust each nugget with the mixture.)
- Place each nugget in the skillet and press down gently with a spatula to flatten each ball into a nugget shape.
- Cook on both sides for 5 - 7 minutes or until done.
- Mix together 1/4 cup coconut aminos, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, and 1 tsp local raw honey for dipping sauce.
Comments added by fellow market members.